If you’re lucky, you’re aging every day. But time doesn’t have to leave its mark on your face. We offer a host of noninvasive anti-aging treatments to help you look younger, have more energy, and improve your memory.
At Viva Health Group, board-certified OB/GYN and anti-aging specialist Aleksander J. Bodnar, MD, wants you to love your body no matter how old you are. To that end, we put together these five game-changing anti-aging treatments to help you look and feel your best.
Exosomes are small vesicles that transport proteins and anti-inflammatory, and growth factors between cells. Exosome therapy adds these vesicles to prevent age-related diseases and reduce signs of aging.
Senolytic therapies selectively remove damaged or dead cells from your body to stop the progression of many age-induced conditions, including cancer. Lingering senescent cells are a key cause of age-related diseases and dysfunctions.
You have more control over the aging process than you might think. With just a few lifestyle changes, you can keep your brain alert, maintain muscle mass, and prevent diseases that affect your gut and immune system. Here are some of them:
- Eat fish, flaxseed, and other foods rich in omega-3 fatty acids, which decrease inflammation and repair and build cell membranes
- Drink eight glasses of water per day to prevent dehydration, which produces brain fog, headaches, fatigue, and constipation
- Eat fruits and vegetables, foods rich in vitamin B, which supports cognitive function
- Exercise your body and brain, which can help reduce or slow age-related cognitive decline
- Drink bone broth, which is easily absorbable and full of protein, minerals, and collagen
- Maintain a positive attitude to reduce stress-related hormones
Intravenous (IV) therapy delivers important vitamins, minerals, and medications directly into your bloodstream, bypassing your digestive system. This allows your body to absorb nutrients instantly and effectively.
Platelet-rich plasma therapy
Platelet-rich plasma therapy (PRP) uses compounds in your blood to stimulate natural healing. PRP can help heal joints, foster faster recovery from surgery, and reduce fine lines and wrinkles in your face.
Dr. Bodnar discusses your anti-aging goals with you and suggests the therapy (or therapies) that are best for you.
Some anti-aging therapies require monthly visits to Viva Health, while others require maintenance once or twice a year after initial treatments.
If you’d like to regain your youthful look and vigor, make an appointment with us at Viva Health. To schedule an appointment, call us or use our online booking tool. We have offices in Linden and Clifton, New Jersey.